Universal Studios Hollywood’s Biggest New Year’s Eve Party is Back!
This year: Universal Studios Hollywood will be hosting a New Year’s Eve Party on December 31, 2018!
The park will be open from 8am – 2am! Attractions and parties with music and a special midnight countdown celebration with fireworks will be available!
- EVE entertainment will begin at 9:00pm until 2:00am.
- All attractions will close at 1:00am, select rides and attractions will close early.
- Fireworks are at12:00am midnight.
- The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts™ Castle in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ will have extended hours.
- Re-entries are permitted. Valid handstamp and ticket required for re-entry.
- Event occurs rain or shine. Certain entertainment may be subject to cancellation depending on weather.
- Latin Beats – Latin favorites near Revenge of the Mummy℠ – The Ride
- Electric New Year – Electronic Dance Music at Simpsons Plaza
- Rock the Night – Pop/Rock/Hip-Hop tunes at Universal Plaza
- Three live DJ party areas featuring music, drinks and a midnight countdown celebration with fireworks as you ring in 2019.
- Synchronized fireworks display viewable throughout the park.
- At different locations, there will be special desserts, beer, wine, champagne, and other glow items!
There will be different ticket options for the event:
*One Day Tickets are available from 9am – 2am*
*Ultimate EVE Ticket only available from 6pm – 2am*
1-Day General Admission: $124
California Resident 1-Day: $119
Universal Express: $269 (One time access to rides, shows, and attractions)
Ultimate EVE After 6pm: $329
(Photo Credit: Universal Studios Hollywood)
Ultimate EVE Ticket: Celebrate with the premier New Year’s Eve experience
- Park Admission starting at 6pm
- Access to exclusive lounge areas with gourmet buffet dinner and private cash bars with unique specialty cocktails
- Reserved Fireworks viewing area
- Complimentary midnight champagne toast
- Themed party favors
- Universal Express™ UNLIMITED access to rides, shows and attractions
- Complimentary valet parking (one vehicle)
- VIP Entrance to Universal Studios Hollywood™ (receive your Ultimate EVE credentials)
I’ve never been to the Eve Event at Universal Studios Hollywood, but it seems like a BLAST! I would definitely recommend going!